Bootstrap: Responsive Web Development
Download Full Version of the eBook "Bootstrap: Responsive Web Development"
Download - Bootstrap: Responsive Web Development by Jake Spurlock - PDF
Discover how easy it is to design killer interfaces and responsive websites with the Bootstrap framework. This practical book gets you started building pages with Bootstrap’s HTML/CSS-based tools and design templates right away. You’ll also learn how to extend your app with interactive features, using its suite of jQuery plugins—often without writing a single line of code.
Developed by Twitter and available free from GitHub, Bootstrap supports responsive design by dynamically adjusting your web page layout. With just a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jаvascript, you can build apps that work equally well on desktop screens, smartphones, and tablets. This book shows you how.
- Become familiar with Bootstrap’s file structure, grid systems, and container layouts
- Learn HTML elements for typography, code, tables, forms, buttons, images, and icons
- Design interfaces and other web elements, such as navigation, breadcrumbs, and custom modal windows
- Use jQuery plugins for features such as revolving slideshows, tabbable interfaces, and dropdown menus
- Modify everything from column count to typography colors with the LESS stylesheet language