Algorithm Design and Applications - PDF
Скачать полную версию книги "Algorithm Design and Applications - PDF"
This book is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the design and analysis of computer algorithms and data structures. We have made each chapter to be relatively independent of other chapters so as to provide instructors and readers greater flexibility with respect to which chapters to explore. Moreover, the extensive collection of topics we include provides coverage of both classic and emerging algorithmic methods, including the following:
• Mathematics for asymptotic analysis, including amortization and randomization
• General algorithm design techniques, including the greedy method, divideand-conquer, and dynamic programming
• Data structures, including lists, trees, heaps, search trees, B-trees, hash tables, skip lists, union-find structures, and multidimensional trees
• Algorithmic frameworks, including NP-completeness, approximation algorithms, and external-memory algorithms
• Fundamental algorithms, including sorting, graph algorithms, computational geometry, numerical algorithms, cryptography, Fast Fourier Transform (FFT), and linear programming.