Instant Firebug Starter - PDF
Скачать полную версию книги "Instant Firebug Starter - PDF"
Monitor, edit, and debug any web page in real time with this handy practical guide
- Learn something new in an Instant! A short, fast, focused guide delivering immediate results.
- Modify HTML on the fly.
- Profile and Debug jаvascript.
- Change the look and feel of any element
With the advent of RIAs (Rich Internet Applications), most web pages are driven by a combination of jаvascript, AJAX, CSS, and so on. It is difficult for front end and web developers to debug and fix issues that crop up on client machines. Firebug helps to solve this; it is a wonderful toolkit to help identify and fix issues that would ordinarily take much longer to find and fix.
Instant Firebug Starter is a practical, hands-on guide that provides you with a number of clear step-by-step exercises to help you take advantage of the full power that Firebug offers. This book will give you a great grounding in using Firebug to debug, fix, and optimize your web pages.
From installation to navigating the various panels to edit, inspect, and modify your webpages, this practical guide will help you through the wilds of Firebug without a single bite.
A step-by-step description of key features is provided with the help of simple and concise examples. Each chapter will help you understand the key features of Firebug with tips and tricks that will become the foundation of your knowledge in the future. The Instant Firebug Starter can be used as an end-to-end guide or as a desk reference with sections that deal with all the key aspects of web development like CSS, jаvascript, and AJAX.
This Instant Firebug Starter guides you through the basics of Firebug and contains years' worth of industry knowledge and expertise. This knowledge has been stripped back to 60 pages of useful insights, tips, tricks, and the latest techniques that will get you up to speed in no time.
What you will learn from this book
- Get to grips with the basics of Firebug's panels and their functions.
- Inspect, edit and play with HTML sources.
- Discover various ways to analyze the performance of your web application on the browser.
- Track XmlHttpRequest and XmlHttpResponse as well as monitoring AJAX calls.
- Explore the value of properties and constants of any DOM object.
- Monitor, edit, and remove cookies from Firebug.