Enterprise Integration with Azure Logic Apps
Download Full Version of the eBook "Enterprise Integration with Azure Logic Apps"
Download - Enterprise Integration with Azure Logic Apps: Integrate legacy systems with innovative solutions by Matthew Bennett - PDF, ePUB
Learn how to create sophisticated and reliable Logic Apps with improved UX
- Become an Azure Master and create data flows within a matter of minutes
- Perform transfers using Logic Apps with prompt results
- Create powerful Logic Apps by enhancing your systems to improve user experience
Logic Apps are a visual flowchart-like representation of common programming actions, and are a flexible way to create logic without writing a single line of code. Enterprise Integration with Azure Logic Apps is a comprehensive introduction for anyone new to Logic Apps which will boost your learning skills and allow you to create rich, complex, structured, and reusable logic with instant results.
You'll begin by discovering how to navigate the Azure portal and understand how your objects can be zoned to a specific environment by using resource groups. Complete with hands-on tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you the benefits and foundations of Logic App logic design. As you advance, you'll find out how to manage your Azure environment in relation to Logic Apps and how to create elegant and reliable Logic Apps. With useful and practical explanations of how to get the most out of Logic App actions and triggers, you'll be able to ensure that your Logic Apps work efficiently and provide seamless integration for real-world scenarios without having to write code.
By the end of this Logic Apps book, you'll be able to create complex and powerful Logic Apps within minutes, integrating large amounts of data on demand, enhancing your systems, and linking applications to improve user experience.
What you will learn
- Understand how to use blades, overview pages, and subscription pages
- Discover how to create a Microsoft account to manage your tenant
- Use a Visual Studio subscription with Azure to manage your Logic Apps
- Find out how to manage the cloud by analyzing runs, executions, and costs
- Create resource groups to zone your enterprise environments
- Support a development life cycle from sandbox through to production
Who this book is for
If you are an aspiring infrastructure technician who already uses Azure in place of on-premises solutions and is now looking to link systems together, then this book is for you. This book is also for developers interested in systems integration where legacy systems may not have a direct data link and the cloud is the intermediary step. Power users with existing IT skills and experience with Power BI and Power Automate will also find this book useful.
- CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 PH
- The author's reference is not required