Design and Deploy Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
Download Full Version of the eBook "Design and Deploy Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop"
Download - Design and Deploy Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop: An Essential Guide for Architects and Administrators by Puthiyavan Udayakumar - PDF, ePUB
The Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is a desktop-as-a-service, which can be deployed to any device, is easily managed, and is incredibly secure. After covering AVD essentials, the book turns to the planning and method of preparing for AVD. Subsequent chapters deal with defining requirements and assessing the application, network, and security requirements. Following that, you will learn about the layers of Microsoft AVD, including the access layer, control layer, resource layer, hosting layer, and user layer. Additionally, you will read about deploying the desktop and hosting pool of the AVD services. A modern approach to managing and securing AVD components will be described toward the end of the book.
In this book, we will explain each essential skill to perform the design and deployment.
This book aims to offer IT professionals the following:
- The book helps AVD administrators and Azure cloud architects upskill with a broader understanding of AVD services with real-world case studies and best practices.
- Standard DaaS framework and design methodology to be applied in the design workshops in the Microsoft AVD solution.
- The right blend of knowledge and skills required to plan, prepare, and run Microsoft AVD desktops, applications, data, and networking.
- Enabling readers with a method to analyze and assess end users’ needs, define requirements, and define migration methodologies for a well-defined AVD service.
- Enabling readers with a method to monitor with golden signals, including KPIs such as speed, calculation, interfaces, and alerts as results help to maintain the reliability of AVD services in production.
- A comprehensive practical guide to managing and securing an AVD environment via site reliability engineering practices along with real examples to automate AVD tasks using Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure resource templates, and Terraform.
- CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 PH
- The author's reference is not required